Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the world's top Academies for Trainers and their Pokemon. Here you can study to be a Trainer or a Pokemon Doctor or anything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival of a new student

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glasky

Arrival of a new student Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of a new student   Arrival of a new student I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 12:29 am

Glaton stepped off the fairy, and looked around the dock. He knew this was the island of the famous Rensei academy. He took the handle of his suitcase and readjusted his duffel bag before starting to walk forward. He smiled to himself, no one was in sight, no one to bother him, no one to greet him, no one to annoy him. He did wish the was a teacher to guide him to the school's building, but he had a small map and could guide himself there. This new place would be his home while he was studying to get a degree, but more importantly he may be able to use the lab equipment on the Island to further his own personal studies. He was content with this arrangement.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams
Admin
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new student   Arrival of a new student I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 1:34 pm

It was then that two small figures came over a hill once they got closer it it appears to to be a ralts and and teddiursa and they seemed to be playing together but when they noticed a stranger they stop and stare at him with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
https://rensei-pokemon.forumotion.com
Glasky

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new student   Arrival of a new student I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 10:03 pm

Glaton saw the two pokemon, but did not let on. He didn't care for the "cutesie" type of pokemon, and he thought they may belong to another occupant of the Island. He didn't want to have someone claim he was trying to steal from them.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams
Admin
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new student   Arrival of a new student I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 11:38 pm

Once they could see this stranger was no threat they return to playing as two more figures appear once more on the hill top. An Absol who watched the two play his eyes cold and hard. The other was Yuki her left arm bandaged tightly and in a sling she watches them play before she notices Glaton and waves at him.
Back to top Go down
Glasky

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new student   Arrival of a new student I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 11:41 pm

He knew he shouldn't pretend he didn't see her and waved back. He knew not who she was or why she waved, but it was nice to know he wasn't alone on the island and it wasn't some elaborate trick by his parents.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams
Admin
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new student   Arrival of a new student I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 12:17 am

Yuki stood up before making her way down the hill towards him. Well more like stumbles down,having her arm in a sling put off her blaence. But soon she was down at the base of the hill and made her way to him panting slightly. "H-Hi there "She says smiling sweetly "Are you new here?" She asks,her Absol stood behind her staring at him with his cold eyes.
Back to top Go down
Glasky

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new student   Arrival of a new student I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 12:20 am

"I am new." Glaton watched the absol carefully. He didn't know how to respond to it's gaze, but didn't look straight into it's eyes. He knew better than to do that, but still wanted to make sure it didn't make any sudden movements.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams
Admin
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new student   Arrival of a new student I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 12:33 am

"Welcome! I'm Yuki" Behind her the ralts and teddiursa peeks out at him "What major are you..?" Yuki asks with large sparkling eyes. Before she fallows his gaze to her absol "Oh don't mind Loki! He isn't very trusting around new people...But he wont hurt you" She places her hands on its head causing him to break his gaze and look up at her with gentle eyes.
Back to top Go down
Glasky

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new student   Arrival of a new student I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 12:37 am

"I'm going to become a Pokemon Professor." He saw the care in the Absol's eyes, he knew it wasn't going to be an attack Pokemon. "I'm Glaton by the way. Most call me Glasky though." He readjusted his luggage, it was getting a bit heavy for him, but it wasn't close to time to put it down yet. he still had a ways to go.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams
Admin
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new student   Arrival of a new student I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:05 pm

"Its nice to meet you Glasky, My name is Yuki" She says as she adjusts her sling as Gemini see he is having trouble with his bags so using her Confusion she helped him lightening the weight. Yuki smiles sweetly at this before turning back to him. "Do you have a map, I need to mark something on your map"
Back to top Go down
Glasky

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new student   Arrival of a new student I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 11:54 pm

"I was not given a map, I was just told to head off in this direction to reach the main building and everything would be taken care of once I got there." He didn't like the idea of a Pokemon using one of their moves to help him, espically when he wasn't their trainer. He felt that Pokemon already were pushed too hard to become fighters and what could be considered as slaves to merchants whom would use pokemon for no other use than to move their goods and money with out thanks. It was wrong to him, but he knew better than to voice it, this was not the place to offend others and make enemies.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams
Admin
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new student   Arrival of a new student I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:14 am

"Hmmm well you should get one..A large group of Zoroarc and Zorua have moved closer to the school,and with thier matting season around now they can be a tad...aggressive.." She says rubbing her arm in the sling "Until the teachers can figure out why the as this close the the grounds and not deeper in the forest like normal. A part of the forest is being guarded and off-limits to the students.." She pauses to pick up her teddiursa who seems to be falling asleep on its feet and who then stares at him with sleepy eyes. "But if you like I could show around..but only if you want.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of a new student   Arrival of a new student I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of a new student
Page 1 of 1