Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the world's top Academies for Trainers and their Pokemon. Here you can study to be a Trainer or a Pokemon Doctor or anything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An apple tree and A little bear don't mix..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams
Admin
Sweet Dreams

An apple tree and A little bear don't mix.. Empty
PostSubject: An apple tree and A little bear don't mix..   An apple tree and A little bear don't mix.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:42 am

It was a beautiful day in the gardens the sun was warm and the flowers were in bloom filling the air with a sweet and relaxing aroma..But Yuki was anything but relaxed. Her teddiursa Lulu had climbed a tree to get a rather big apple and now was unable to climb back down. Yuki was unable to climb up to get her due to her left arm being in a sling. But if she left to go get someone to help then Something might happen to Lulu so Yuki only option was to wait until someone came by....but how long would she have to wait..?
Back to top Go down
https://rensei-pokemon.forumotion.com
Happy Snacks

PostSubject: Re: An apple tree and A little bear don't mix..   An apple tree and A little bear don't mix.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 am

"Yuki where are you!...dangit yuki you always do this when I try to give you a bath.." jack sighed as he wandered up the path of the garden calling for his skitty yuki. He was about to give his skitty a bath when she saw the water and booked it out of sight before he could do anything. The mere sight of the stuff made her shiver but she was always to darn active running around getting dirty! "I'm gonna get her in that tub whether she likes it or not.....yukiiii!".
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams
Admin
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: An apple tree and A little bear don't mix..   An apple tree and A little bear don't mix.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:42 am

Yuki was wondering what to do when she thought she could here someone calling her name nearby. Curious to who was calling her she went to investage. Once she walks out of some bushes she sees a strange boy shes never seen before and wonders why he was calling her name. "U-um Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Happy Snacks

PostSubject: Re: An apple tree and A little bear don't mix..   An apple tree and A little bear don't mix.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:54 am

Looking at the new person before him he smiles, waving to her as he approaches her. " hi there sorry I'm just looking for my s-" suddenly a snap and a thud is heard, from above lulu a tree snapped giving way to his skitty holding an apple in it's mouth knocking lulu out of the tree with her. As she gets up she barely registers lulu as yuki sees her master and runs towards Jack, apple in mouth as she runs between the girls legs and in circles around Jack tail wagging as she shows off her apple. "There you are yuki! You know I hate it when you run off like that!". Looking back to the girl he smiles "eh heh heh sorry about that this is yuki and I'm Jack.".
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams
Admin
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: An apple tree and A little bear don't mix..   An apple tree and A little bear don't mix.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 4:37 pm

Yuki was able to catch Lulu before she hit the ground. Once making sure she wasn't hurt she looked back up at Jack before looking over to his skitty with a blush on her cheeks,this was gonna be embarrassing. "Hi..Um this is Lulu...and I'm.."She then mumbles her name softly her face half hidden behind Lulu as she looks away.
Back to top Go down
Happy Snacks

PostSubject: Re: An apple tree and A little bear don't mix..   An apple tree and A little bear don't mix.. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 9:09 pm

"I'm sorry I didn't hear that last part what did you say your name was? Hi lulu it's nice to meet you!" Jack reaches up to pet lulu's head as he smiles, yuki the skitty now on her back legs her front paws on human yukis knee wagging her tail as she looks up apple in mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams
Admin
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: An apple tree and A little bear don't mix..   An apple tree and A little bear don't mix.. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:12 pm

Lulu enjoying the petting cooed cutely as Yuki spoke up a bit. I said...My names...My names Yuki" She says softly looking down and shyly smiles at the cute skitty. Lulu upon seeing the apple stretched out her paws wanting it with every fiber of her little fluffy being tears already creeping into her cute wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Happy Snacks

PostSubject: Re: An apple tree and A little bear don't mix..   An apple tree and A little bear don't mix.. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:42 pm

Looking at her for a second jack chuckles smiling as he watches her shy expression. "Oh heheheh I see, well it's very nice to meet you yuki. My mother named her I've known my skitty yuki since I was born, we were born around the same time and were raised together.". As he said this yuki the skitty noticed lulu and without even a second thought moved away behind Jack, it seemed as if she were ignoring lulu....that was before she ran up her trainers back onto his head, gripping his hair with her paws as she leaned forward to give lulu the Apple pulling jacks head down until he is looking at the floor bent over. "OW OW YUKI STOP OW!".
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams
Admin
Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: An apple tree and A little bear don't mix..   An apple tree and A little bear don't mix.. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 11:36 pm

Lulu seeing the skitty move away started to tear up but once it jumped onto its head she laughed and reached out taking the apple before trying to take a bite out of it. but due to her lack of teeth all that got was a slobber covered apple. "U-um are you alright?" Yuki asks watching him being bent down Yuki holding back a giggle of her own at the silly site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An apple tree and A little bear don't mix..   An apple tree and A little bear don't mix.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An apple tree and A little bear don't mix..
Page 1 of 1