Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the world's top Academies for Trainers and their Pokemon. Here you can study to be a Trainer or a Pokemon Doctor or anything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lion and the Turtle

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Ryth

The Lion and the Turtle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 3:58 pm

Ryth sighed thinking of the work he needed to do. He liked the thought that he could be a gym leader but needed to consider a lot of things. He couldn't just be an average trainer. He had to make trainers work for the badge. Wondering, he finally found the gym. Walking in and sitting down, he looked around and read about how he would make an advantageous environment for his pokemon type.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:19 pm

Ryth slightly jumped hearing the person, not expecting someone to talk to him. "W-what...? Oh uh... Because I need to study about the structures of gym's..." He said trying to dis miss the stranger. He wasn't much for random conversation with people he didn't know but he guessed that he would have to meet people one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:28 pm

Ryth sighed some what agrevated at the question but he guessed it wouldn't be obvious for some people. "Well I wanted to be a gym leader, and if you haven't noticed, there's a lot of things gym leaders do to give their pokemon an advantage frrom their surroundings. Kinda like electric pokemon having tesla towers nearby." He said hoping to satisfy her question.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 4:38 pm

Ryth thought for a second and shrugged slightly. He guessed he'd have to practice battling but he wasn't sure he would actually do good. But from the context of what she said, she has 3 pokemon. Something that he, did not have. "I guess I'd be ok with a battle but I only have one pokemon..."
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:08 pm

Ryth sighed standing up and pulling out his Umbreon's pokeball and releasing him. He stretched slightly and began walking along side me. Standing at his edge of the battle field and Umbreon walking in front of him he felt ready. "Ok then, I guess let's do this, ready Umbreon?" He asked getting a quick "Bre" from his Umbreon.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:22 pm

Ryth was somewhat surprised of the powerful looking move used by the other pokemon. "Dodge it Umbreon!" Umbreon was quicker to the though then Ryth was but even dodging it, his tail was nipped with flame. "Use shadowball!" He comanded and a dark ball charged in Umbreons mouth before firing it off.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:40 pm

Umbreon stared confused for a second before hearing Ryth call on him. "Use pursuit!" Being right in front of him he took full advantage and quickly moved forward.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 5:50 pm

Knowing that if he tryed to dodge it would most likely end in his pokemon taking a flamethrower hard into the side he tried to counter. "Umbreon, counter it with shadow ball!" Umbreon quickly did as he was told aiming directly at the flames incoming.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:00 pm

Umbreon fell backwards feeling the force of the flamethrower. Almost weakly getting up he got back into a fighting stance as Ryth again called out. "Use pursuit Umbre!" Umbreon did as he was instucted but tryed to slightly circle the enemy pokemon as he ran at it.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:11 pm

Ryth thought a minute know that he had fought a ghost type a long time ago who used the move and tried to use that to his advantage. "Umbreon, keep your pace but jump over the confusion ray!" Umbreon did as he said going to complete pursuit as a dive.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:20 pm

Getting a little more used to fighting the flamey pokemon Umbreon turned slightly as he fell making him roll out of the the attack and continuing to use pursuit as he went around the attack. Ryth was slightly happy that his pokemon was making progress but was afraid if he'd be hurt by the clearly higher trained pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 6:54 pm

Knowing this time it would be much harder to dodge such an attack he got his own devious idea. "Umbreon force through it!" Almost knowing exactly what he meant he threw his full force into the attack, taking on on the ray while slaming a full force pursuit into the pokemon in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 7:45 pm

Umbreon being experienced with confusion ray and closed his eyes, hearing the flamethrower stumbling out of the way while firing a shadow ball where he thinks the other pokemon is. Ryth stared slightly worried knowing how easy it would be for his pokemon to hurt himself.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:07 pm

Hearing the fast movements coming toward him Ryth commanded him to use shadow ball. Listening to his trainer he fired it at the ground in front of him, launching himself out of the way of the fire though hurting himself in the process.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Umbreon opened his eyes showing he snapped out of the confusion and sprinted as fast as he could out of the large cone of fire. "Umbreon use pursuit again!" Listening he ran around the cone aiming for the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 3:53 pm

Ryth this time called for a shadow ball. Umbreon nodded noticing that the attack was weaker spread out then it was head on and charged a bigger shadow ball and fired it off, trying to cut through the flames.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:02 pm

Ryth had a quick idea and hoped it would work staring at his Umbreon. Umbreon in turn got into stance and dashed forward through the flames at the enemy using pursuit. Trying to shrug off the heat as it picked up speed.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:24 pm

Umbreon, though hurt quite a bit from the fire, continued to rush at the other pokemon, flicking off some of his sweat at her as he poured all the energy he could into the pursuit. As he did this Ryth shuffled through his backpack slightly, prepared for when the fight would be over.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:05 pm

Umbreon kept running after ramming his opponent and turned as he went to avoid the flamethrower before coming to a stop and watching the opponent while breathing heavily. Ryth stared wondering if he should just call it a loss so his Umbreon wouldn't be hurt anymore but sencing this though Umbreon looked at him determined.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:14 pm

Umbreon looked back just as instantly as he looked a Ryth and jumped to the side almost tripping from his exhaustion. Ryth stared at both pokemon and notice the opponent was poisoned. "Umbreon, focus on avoiding the attacks!"
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:37 pm

Umbreon waited, catching his breath, until the opponent was just a bit ahead of him before dodging right, and flicking more poisonous sweat onto the other pokemon. Ryth just stared, entrusting his pokemon to do his best.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:51 pm

Umbreon somewhat quickly ducked under the bite and flicked his head up hard to toss the pokemon up and over him, more poisonous sweat connection. Ryth still just stared. "Come on Umbreon..."
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 5:19 pm

Umbreon tried shielding itself slightly with its paw feeling the heat of the flame, waiting for it to go away before making the next move.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:25 pm

Umbreon noticing the flames gone quickly looked to were he last saw the opponents pokemon. Seeing the flamethrower about to come his way he moved out of the way, panting as he kept track of the other pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:41 pm

Umbreon kept moving trying to outrun the attack, straining his muscles to keep moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lion and the Turtle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rensei Pokemon Academy :: The Academy and surrounding areas :: The Gym-
Jump to: