Rensei Pokemon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the world's top Academies for Trainers and their Pokemon. Here you can study to be a Trainer or a Pokemon Doctor or anything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lion and the Turtle

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sir Ryth

The Lion and the Turtle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:46 pm

Umbreon keeping a close eye on the enemy he switched directions to avoid the attack. Ryth searched through his pack to get a potion ready once the fight was over.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:49 pm

Umbreon once again strained his muscles to jump over the flamethrower making enough height to have it only hit his paws, as he landed he coughed up a shadow ball aiming at the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:53 pm

Umbreon fired off another shadow ball at the enemy panting in frustration as well as exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:56 pm

Umbreon noticing the pokemon pop out of the smoke, he fired a shadowball point blank range at her as she fired her own attack.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 5:00 pm

Umbreon was laying down breathing heavily, barely catching his breath as his leg twitched trying to get up. Ryth sighed and figured the battle was over, fishing out a berry to cure any burn damage if it was needed.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 5:11 pm

Ryth quietly sprayed parts of his pokemon's body with the potion in hand and fed him a berry before he stood and went back to where he sat, letting his Umbreon lay on his lap as he read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and the Turtle   The Lion and the Turtle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lion and the Turtle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rensei Pokemon Academy :: The Academy and surrounding areas :: The Gym-
Jump to: